Become a trusted advisor to the C-suite of a business looking to go on a transformation journey.
5 Day – Digital Transformation Consultant Programme with Niall McKeown of Ionology.
There’s an urgent global need for adept business transformation consultants who can harness emerging technology to drive meaningful, sustainable change within organisations.
This course is designed to equip you with precisely these skills. Crafted by seasoned, hands-on consultants, this isn’t a theoretical rehash of white papers. It’s hands-on, real-world training, delivered by experts with a proven track record in successful consulting ventures.
Whether you’re a business, tech or communications professional looking to enhance your current role or contemplating a career switch, this course is tailored for you.
What is included?
• Lectures conducted, live over Zoom. 5 consecutive days 8am-3pm.
• Ionology Certified Diploma In Digital Transformation Consultancy
• Includes slide deck for consulting
• Includes unique world class digital transformation frameworks
• Inspirational case studies
• Commercial proposal templates and examples
• Free subscription to Propulsion data insights platform
• Learn how to find new clients, consult and deliver rapid transformational value
Further details available on the Ionology website HERE
• Business leaders, managers or decision-makers
• Technologists that are seeking a more senior role
• Career switchers wanting to become consultants
• Entrepreneurs wanting to be transformation advisors
• The course is not technical, however understanding modern technology is helpful, not essential.
• Learn how to link data, AI, innovation and business transformation in a single coherent business conversation
• Create insights rapidly and steer the conversation using data
• Become relevant to senior leaders. Gain ‘Trusted Advisor’ status
• Learn how to pitch, win and deliver digital transformation projects
• Understand what it means to consult and lead in the digital economy
• Study rapid data-enriched, purpose built digital transformation frameworks and deliver insights, fast.
• Accelerate transformation projects by identifying and removing transformation challenges before they happen
• Move gracefully between technology tools and business strategy
• Build recurring revenue into your current business model
Who Should Attend & Why? – Video with Niall McKeown
Applicants must be currently residing in Ireland and working in a private or commercial semi-state organisation registered in the Republic of Ireland(Business, Consultant, Freelancer) to avail of the grant-aided fees. As a government-funded training network, we can only support those meeting these criteria.
If you do not meet the above requirements you can apply directly to Ionology. HERE
No requirements. Technology skills helpful but not mandatory.
Full Fee/Private application: HERE $2,995
Grant-aided fee with ICT Skillnet -September 2023: €2320*
*Must be residing in Ireland and working in a private or commercial semi-state organisation registered in the Republic of Ireland.
Dates: January 15th-19th 2024
Time: 8 am – 3 pm
Duration: 12 Modules Delivered Over 5 Intensive Days.
Bookings: Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria below. Please select “Make an Enquiry” and complete the form, ensuring to clearly state your current employer/company name located in Ireland.
Eligibility: You must be residing in Ireland and currently working in a private or commercial semi-state organisation registered in the Republic of Ireland to book through ICT Skillnet.
Non-eligible please contact Ionology directly to attend HERE
Please note: We have very limited availability and payment must be received to secure your place. For Credit Card payments stripe charge applies.
If a company would like to send multiple employees-
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the number and names of employees attending.
- Ask each employee to complete the booking form above. Each employee is to select “My Company” for the invoice and “Pay via EFT / Cheque” under the payment section.
- We will confirm the approved names supplied by the organisation and issue a single invoice from our accounts department.
Below is a selection of webinars from 2020-2022 including the fantastic Digital Transformation Tuesdays Webinar series all hosted by Niall McKeown.
The topics discussed are still relevant today and we invite you to view our playlist below or via the direct links.
2022 Bespoke In-House Engagements Case Study
In 2021, over 100 organisations participated in our three-part mixed industry workshops. With our bespoke in-house engagements for 2022, we instead worked directly with the organisations and their teams in-house to help them navigate their Digital Transformation journey.