What is a MSc in Fintech Innovation?
This innovative online MSc in Fintech Innovation will equip graduates with critical insights into Fintech across the key pillars of finance, technology and innovation. It meets the needs and contributes significantly to future proofing the financial operations across all domains including the financial services sector itself.
Learn more in the introduction video
How Will This Course Benefit You?
– Digital technologies and developments are continuing to influence transformation in business and operational models. Knowing your customer (KYC) is central to these models, embracing key innovative tools such as data analytics, design thinking, sprints, development operations and UX.
– This has created a growing demand for talent with the ability to transcend knowledge domains in finance, innovation and technology. This flexibility is required to support inter-and multidisciplinary innovation teams to work with agility.
– This leads to the development of products and services for B2B, B2C or new hybrid products and services reaching the market. Participants also have the opportunity to engage with and learn from our industry partners through our panel of Emerging Technology Series of Thought Leaders.
Why Should I Study Fintech Innovation?
– This unique programme is designed to ensure continued pushing of the boundaries of innovative thinking and opportunity recognition in Fintech.
– The programme will be delivered by a dedicated team of specialist lecturers in the Munster Technological University complimented by a series of expert guest speakers from Industry and Academia.
– This collaborative venture of academia and industry experts will ensure participants are exposed to cutting edge thinking and research in FinTech Innovation.